Since 2004 lisa bock has been teaching it everything from forensics to network security lisa is an associate professor in the information technology department at pennsylvania college of . Cryptography and network security cryptography historically dealt with the construction and analysis of protocols that would prevent any third parties from reading a private communication between two parties. Network security cryptography is a concept to protect network and data transmission over wireless network a network security system typically relies on layers of protection and consists of multiple components including networking monitoring and security software in addition to hardware and appliances. A brief discussion of network security and an introduction to cryptography we end the presentation with a discussion of the rsa algorithm and show how it works with a basic example
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.